Friday, October 13, 2017

Feeling Fall ~ Power Poppy

 

Happy Friday my creative friends!!  I have to tell you, I am feeling so very thankful today.  I LOVE my family!  I LOVE my church!!  I get to design with the absolutely most wonderful and talented paper crafters, and for the sweetest and ultimate artist!  And, although we are suffering with really poor air quality, due to so many surrounding fires here in California, we are safe and blessed!  There are so many who need prayers in our state right now though: Those who have lost homes and property and those who are fighting to save what they can.  So, if you can, please take a moment to remember all those who are suffering from natural disasters, at this time, all over the United States and World.  Unfortunately, there are so many!

Now, onto my card for today...I needed some Thank You cards for some incredible ladies who helped me decorate our church for a large Women's event this past weekend.  Fortunately for me, Power Poppy has many stamp sets that can be used for Thank You's.

I chose two sets to work with today:  Feeling Fall and So Grateful

http://powerpoppy.blogspot.com/2017/10/october-power-spark.html
Our sweet and talented Bloomie Stacy, has challenged us to make Mini cards this month for our Power Poppy Power and Spark Challenge.  So I decided it would be fun to make mine an Easel Card.  Here's a link to an Easel Card Tutorial on Splitcoaststampers.

I colored my image, from Feeling Fall, with Copics, cut it out, and adhered it to a piece of decorative paper that I stamped the image on also so I had an already made background.  I didn't want to tackle cutting out the berries.  haha  The sentiment is from Power Poppy's So Grateful clear stamp set.



Here's a close up of my card closed.  It's a really easy interactive card to make.  You can make it any size or shape.  I hope you'll give it a try

Copics: Orange Pumpkin ~ E99, E97, E95, E93  Gourd ~ BG99, BG96, BG93, BG90 White Pumpkin ~ W5, W3, W1, E93, BG90 Mug ~ B97, B95, B91, E95 Berries ~ R37, R35, E95 Stems ~ E79, E77, E74

That's it for my project.  Be sure to check out the following Bloom Brigade Blogs for some more inspiration:

Christine Okken
Stacy Morgan 

  Happy Stamping!

___________________________________________________________

StampsFeeling Fall, So Grateful (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It, Kraft and Smokey Shadow (PTI), Amber Moon (Prima)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Dies:  Fence and Vines (Tattered Lace), Stitched Rectangle Word Window and Double Stitched Square (Die-namics)
Accessories:  Copics, Burlap String 

5 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

I love your sweet gratitude for life :)

Such a cute design! And I think the cool palette for the scene is fab...plus that background paper is amazing to groudn the image....looks like you did some cool copic treatment to the paper.

Ann said...

Tosh, love it!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's such a gorgeous card !

Jerri Jimenez said...

Getting your feed is always a thrill, I can't wait to see what you have to post and I'm never disappointed, this is fabulous Tosh! A gorgeous card and the little tag is precious!

CherylQuilts said...

Tosh, what a joy to read your first paragraph about how thankful you are all the wonderful blessings from God. Yes, we truly must remember to pray for those who are in dire need of help and comfort. What a terrible time it's been this year.

I truly love your card and especially that it is an easel card. I really need to try one soon, and I love the beautiful colors you've used. What amazing coloring, and I love this sweet fall image! Beautifully done, sweet friend! Wishing you a joyful week...and I look forward to LOTS of fun and beautiful cards! Hugs and love! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs