Thursday, September 29, 2016

So Grateful ~ Power Poppy


Hello, hello, hello!!  I'm back again with another Power Poppy creation.   For today's card,  I hauled out a Fall set, from last year, called So Grateful.  I just love the chair with the pumpkin arrangement on it, and thought it would be fun to color the chair red.  I added some grass with my Copics, as well as a sky, and also a sweet little tag with just the word "grateful" from the sentiment "so grateful".

That's it.  Easy peasy.  

For some more inspiration, check out the following Bloom Brigade Blogs:
Thank for dropping by y'all!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend.  We're finally looking at some 70 degree weather after lingering in the 90's lately.  I'm ready for Fall's arrival, that's for sure!!

Happy Stamping!!
_________________________________________________________________________

StampsSo Grateful (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It, Fall is in the Air (Echo Park)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), Pumice Stone (Ranger Distress)
Dies:  Stitched Rectangle (Waltzingmouse), Wizard Tags Trio and Carnation Creations(Spellbinders), Hearts Primitive #3 (Sizzix)
Accessories:  Copics, Burlap String, Clothespin, Rhinestone (Pizzazz Aplenty)

7 comments:

Kathy Jones said...

Beautiful Tosh and love the grassy base you've created under the chair and blue sky as well!!! Love the design and little peg detailing - awesome card all round!!

CherylQuilts said...

Tosh, this is GORGEOUS! I love the red chair and this beautiful fall image, and what a beautiful card. I love your attention to the details with the DP, twine, and the little clothes pin holding your sentiment and embellishments. Sweet card just in time as your temps finally start to fall. It's been a long, hot summer for you all, and I know you are looking forward to fall. Beautifully done, sweet friend! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I love this! So sweet. I got this one out, too, and then haven't had time. Too many stamps and digis waiting for me. So pretty and comfy, Tosh!

Danni said...

I love this card! It just makes me smile!! Very pretty!

Davi said...

So beautiful I love the red chair, what a wonderful job on the coloring!

Stacy Morgan said...

Gorgeous... The added grass around the base of the chair look awesome. Not to mention the red chair. GASP!!! Tosh... you are awesome. Gorgeous card.

Jean said...

So very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs