Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Planning for Magnolias with Power Poppy




http://powerpoppy.com/products/planning-for-magnolias/
Howdy!!  Hope you are as excited as I am for Power Poppy's newest releases!!  Today we're previewing the set called Planning for Magnolias!  I has a beautiful branch of Magnolias, lovely and fun coordinating sentiments, and this super fun planner.

Now, my daughter LOVES cards with bright colors.  Me...well...I lean more toward soft neutrals with a shabby chic style.  But when I saw this planner, I thought...I CAN DO THIS!!  I am going to color it all in bright colors so I can mail it off to her (she's 2000 miles away attending college).  Thus the bold papers and colors.

The image is colored with Copics, and I used a Sweet Sunday Sketch (224) for inspiration.



I stamped the image twice, colored and cut out the flower, burnished it and popped it up for some extra dimension.

That's it for me today, y'all!!  Now, if you haven't already, you really must visit the rest of the Bloom Brigade for some more inspiration.  And also, the Power Poppy Blog.  Marcella is sharing some beautiful memories about her mother and her inspiration.
CopicsBinder ~ BG49, BG57, BG45, BG34, V17, V15, V12, YG17, YG25, YG03, Y13, R29, R23, R21, R20, C5, C3, C2, C0, E43, E41

Thanks for dropping by!!  
    Happy Stamping!
_____________________________________________________________________________

StampsPlanning for Magnolias (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It, Enchanted Garden Collection (BoBunny)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Dies:  Standard Square (Spellbinders), Stitched Fishtail Flags (Die-namics), Tag (We R Memory Keepers)
Accessories:  Copics, Button (PTI), Velvet Ribbon (Making Memories), Border Punch (EK Success) 

10 comments:

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

How can you not just love that little planner. You have made it so special with the blossom popped up. Wonderful card. Cheers.

Leslie Miller said...

I love the bright, cheerful colors, and your daughter will be pleased that you stepped out of your comfort zone for her. It's darling! That little planner is so cute!

ChristineCreations said...

What fun papers and colours Tosh! So fun and vibrant! And such great touches of dimension on that little bloom!

Kathy Jones said...

For someone who leans towards soft/neutral/shabby chic - you TOTALLY ROCKED the brights!! WOW! Everything is amazing - fab colours, awesome design, love the popped flower and button and ric rac and those fun stitched banners!! Stunning as always Tosh!!

Davi said...

A fun card with the planner and the flower looks so real being layered, added cool dimension!

Stacy Morgan said...

Tosh... so cheerful and fun. I like this sketch and your papers. What a sweet card, made me smile for sure.

Luanne said...

What a darling card! Love it!!

Katie Sims said...

Mercy Tosha....I LOVE the vibrant colors you used! That is one jazzy planner and I just know your daughter will l-o-v-e this. The extra little detail of popping up and burnishing the magnolia bloom makes me giddy! Yep, another card rocked by the Tosh....;). Sending hugs your way!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, sweet Tosh, I just LOVE this brightly colored sweet image and how you've even fussy cut and popped the sweet magnolia! Your daughter is just going to love it! I love the fun layout, the different dies and layers, the wonderful DP, and the sweet embellishments. Ah, her heart will melt when she gets this one! Sweetness - like you! Hugs, sweet friend!

Allison Cope said...

Purple... teal and green... totally too cute! And your popped up Magnolia - it's awesome Tosh! I'm in love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs