Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Power Poppy August Release ~ Day 4


http://powerpoppy.com/products/countryside-bouquet-deluxe
It's time to share another new set by Power Poppy today, and this is one of my faves.  Who am I kidding...I love them all, so I really can't say I have a favorite.  So, I'll just say this set is super fun to color and has a plethora of ways to use it.  

Last month, Power Poppy released a digital image of the most beautiful Countryside Bouquet.  Well, now you can get it in stamp form, and Marcella has included a trio of the 3 flower varieties along with some charming sentiments.  It's called Countryside Bouquet Deluxe

I have these darling little kraft envelopes that are perfect for little gift cards or notes of encouragement.  So I thought it would be fun to use one of the flower sprigs for a cheerful "hello".  The card is only 2 7/8" x 4".   I stamped the image onto Cryogen White cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, and colored it with Copics.  I then aged it by covering the entire image with Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger), and the edges with Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress inks.  I diecut the border using A2 Curved Borders One (Spellbinders), and added a sweet little tag that I diecut using Back to Basics Tags (Spellbinders).  The scored border was created by using my Scor-Pal.

That sums up today's project.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the Bloom Brigade has to share today.  You won't want to miss it!

Here's a list of the Copics I used today:  R07, R05, R02, YR04, Y08, G28, G24, G21, T3, T1, T0 

Thanks for visiting today.  I don't have a project to share tomorrow, but be sure to stop by on the first for the Power Poppy Hop!!
     Happy Stamping!
_________________________________________________________________

Stamps:  Countryside Bouquet Deluxe (Power Poppy)
Paper:  Vintage Cream and Kraft (PTI)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain (Ranger Distress Ink)
Accessories:  Copics, A2 Curved Borders One and Back to Basics Tags dies (Spellbinders), Twine, Button (PTI), Scor-Pal 

15 comments:

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

WOW, this card is a dream!!!
This colors, i love it!
Annette

CherylQuilts said...

Tosh, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the rich sponging and kraft! And your blossoms just POP off the card! And that envelope is darling! Beautiful inspiration for me!! Thanks...and hugs!

Barbara said...

Such a soft look to this card. It is marvelous and classy. Thanks for including the Copics that you used.

Liz Williams said...

Tosh, I love your beautiful style and the wonderful ways you make colors work so well with your gorgeously designed cards and projects.

Stacy Morgan said...

Vintage, warm and love the curvy edge. Beautiful miss Tosh!

ChristineCreations said...

This is so pretty and warm and the curve is perfect for the design Tosh! It may be mini is size but maximum beauty!

Kathy Jones said...

A gorgeous rustic card Tosh! Love the warm look and how the flowers really pop!! The curved edge and striped side look fantastic!

Theresa's Studio said...

Wow!!! Love your card .....so perfect!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, love the shading, your pop of color and use of the border die with the image panel!!

dpkennedy said...

I so love the warm vintagy feel of this! Gorgeous creation Tosh!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, love all that fabulous sponging with the distress inks! Perfect and very cute little size for the image!

Unknown said...

Lovely...just lovely!

Allison Cope said...

How adorable! I love that it matches your cute little kraft envelopes. Great card design Tosha!

Marisa said...

Love the curved edge and the pop of colour from the flowers.

Bajalizzy said...

I'm mesmerized by this card - so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs