Thursday, May 29, 2014

Power Poppy June Release Previews ~ Day 2



http://powerpoppy.com/products/play-ball/Hello friends!!  I'm back with a preview of a super fantastic,  Power Poppy baseball themed set.  And let me tell you, Marcella hit a home run with this one!!  It's called Play Ball, and it's full of beautifully fun uplifting fonts, and the images....*sigh*...LOVE the collage of baseball images!!  It's my favorite, although I didn't use it for today's card...I got carried away creating my own background with all the fun sentiments!  I was going to keep it all black/white, but my daughter said I should color the #1...well...as you can see, that wasn't all I colored.  I went to town.  So, this card is a bit out of my style, but I thought it turned out kind of fun.  I stamped all the sentiments with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored them with Copics.  I stamped the pennant and "grand slam" sentiment, onto black card stock, with Versafine and embossed them with white ep.  The red baseball stitching was stamped with Love Letter Memento ink.  I then added the sentiment label along the side and adhered it all to some decorative paper, along with some sequins and enamel dots.

Now it's time to visit the rest of the Bloom Brigade's blogs if you haven't already.  They have some fun inspirational projects to share with you.

Here's a list of the Copics I used on today's card:
B97, B95, B91, R29, R27, R20, T5, T3, T1

That's it for me today.  Tomorrow we have some succulent projects that you just have to check out!!
      Happy Stamping!
____________________________________________________________________

Stamps:  Play Ball (Power Poppy)
Paper:  White, Red and Black (PTI), Cryogen White, dp
Ink:  Tuxedo Black and Love Letter (Memento), Versamark 
Accessories:  Copics, White Embossing Powder, Sequins and Enamel Dots (Teresa Collins)

10 comments:

Shelly said...

Such a FUN card!

Liz Williams said...

Wow, I love the background you created. This set seems to have all kinds of fun parts to it. Very versatile and lots of fun ways to use it.

Julie Koerber said...

Goodness gracious Tosh -- your design on this card is so eye catching and happy! LOVE it all the way around and while I wouldn't think to add sequins to a sports-themed card, it works! You are a master! :-)

Allison Cope said...

How cute is that! Love the paper you created using all the fun sentiments Tosh! super clever!

Jerri Jimenez said...

So fun and adorable Tosh! You all have gone over-the-top with set.

ChristineCreations said...

This is so fun Tosh...I love how you’ve used all the elements in this set! So graphic and eye-catching!

Katie Sims said...

Wow Tosh...I love the graphic style of your card...your created back ground design could be dp! As always, your layout is fabulous and I love. love. love. all of the detail you put into this! :)

Conniecrafter said...

Great guy card, love that background stamping and the way you did the sentiment, the strip of stitching is cool too!

Stacy Morgan said...

Too fun! I like how you used the sentiments and a great sketch to boot. Super fun.

Cindy Lawrence said...

Ooh, it definitely did turn out FUN! Love the boldness of the black and white with pops of color, and that hand-stamped background paper is divine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs