Monday, February 4, 2013

You're Awesome!


I thought it would be fun to participate in the Featured Stamper challenge over on Splitcoaststampers.  The FS for the week is Janette Olen (Blessingsx3), and she has a wonderful gallery in which to choose a card to case.  I chose THIS ONE.

I had never stamped with my acrylic blocks before and thought it would be fun to give it a try.  I love the texture it gave.  I loved the colors Janette used, so I just changed the coral to a red because I wanted to include a heart.  I also loved all the white space and the clean, crisp style.  So I kept my card CAS and just added a bit of texture to the background and a diecut (Tim Holtz) felt heart.

The sentiment is from the Waltzingmouse Stamps set Playful Pinwheels.  I love the fun font.

That's it.  I'll have another post ready in a bit using the same Waltzingmouse stamp set, to fit another Splitcoaststampers challenge.

Thanks for dropping by!!
Have a great week, and
Happy Stamping!
________________________________________________________________

Stamps:  Playful Pinwheels (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Paper:  White (PTI)
Ink:  Turquoise Gem and Aloe Vera (VersaMagic), Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories: Heart die (Tim Holtz), Embossing Folder (Sizzix), Vintage Button, Felt

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs