Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Gift Bag Topper ~ Winter Wishes


Hello my friends!  I have another Gift Bag Topper to share with you.  I made a few of these last year too.  They're so easy and it's like giving a gift inside a gift...kwim?  (Gift Bag Topper Tutorial)  In my previous post I made some little felt goody bags, and I didn't want to transport them in a plastic baggy or plain 'ole paper bag.  So I doctored a handled paper bag up a bit using some beautiful images from the Verve set Holiday Greetings.



I love the beautifully elegant snowflakes in this set and thought they'd look fabulous adorning to top of my bag topper.  I also added the itty-bitty stars.  I added some Washi Tape to the border, along with some fabulous sparkly icicles that I punched using a Martha Stewart Punch.



Isn't this chevron tree just super awesome?!?!  I stamped it with Fresh Snow (a muse) and with my Quickie Glue Pen, I added some Crystal Glitter to the Cheveron centers.  I colored the pot with Copics,     and framed the image using the embossed rectangle from Spellbinders' Mix'd Media Elements.




The sentiment was framed using Spellbinders' new 2012 Heirloom Ornaments die.  I stamped the snowflake while the kraft paper was still in the die, and added some punched holly (Martha Stewart), some Tinsel ribbon (Webster's Pages), and some beautiful Rhinestones (Pizzaz Aplenty).

The border around the main panel was punched using a Martha Stewart Punch, and a Fiskars Wavy Crimper was used on the white.

That about sums this project all up.
Thanks for dropping by!
Happy Stamping!

post signature
____________________________________________________________________

Stamps:  Holiday Greetings (Verve)
Paper:  Kraft and White (PTI)
Ink:  Fresh Snow (a muse), Onyx Black (Versafine), Turquoise Gem (VersaMagic)
Accessories:  2012 Heirloom Ornaments and Mix'd Media Elements dies (Spellbinders), Holly and Border  Punches and Snowflake Sticker (Martha Stewart), Tinsel Ribbon (Webster's Pages), Rhinestones (Pizzaz Aplenty), Washi Tape, Quickie Glue Pen, Crystal Glitter, Copics

7 comments:

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

What a lovely gift bag! love the icicle edge and the tag you made.

Luanne

Caroline said...

WOW this is gorgeous I love the colour and design and the icicle border is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Melanie said...

Love this icy goodness!

Conniecrafter said...

Love your toppers and such a lovely way to give your gift!

Rita said...

How Beautiful is your your gift bag. I love the idea. I heard about you Tosh when I received the Paper & Pixels newsletter with the top hat tutorial, I have already made one and I'd really like to thank-you for that. I'm so glad I found your blog. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

Memaw said...

The is so clever and so cute I love the stamp as well. Thanks for sharing
Judy

Lady Bug Stampers said...

What a beautiful bag, I want to make a few this yr instead of buying someone else's. Great project
Linda K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs