Saturday, September 15, 2012

Christmas Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge

Click on the photo to get a better look at all the sparkle.

Hello everyone!! I have Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge card to share with you today. Jennifer came up with a sweet sketch involving a quad of squares. I thought it would be fun to fill them with some ornaments from the 2011 Holiday Ornament set. I embossed them with Silver Embossing Powder, diecut them with the the 2011 Holiday Ornament dies (Spellbinders), and added some sparkle with my Quickie Glue Pen and Crystal Glitter. I topped them with some Holly that I diecut using the Pointsettia Spray by Cottage Cutz. Lastly, I framed them using Labels One and the new Decorative Labels One dies by Spellbinders. The bottom border was made using the Classic Petals Edgeabilities also by Spellbinders, and the top border was punched with a border punch by EK Success.

That about sums this baby up. Thanks for visiting. For some more sketch inspiration, check out what the Mischief Makers came up with using this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch, HERE.

post signature

_______________________________________________________________

Stamps: 2011 Holiday Ornament set (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Dies: 2011 Holiday Ornament dies, Labels One, Decorative Labels One and Classic Petals Edgeabilities (Spellbinders), Pointsettia Spray (Cottage Cutz)
Paper: Park Drive (Webster's Pages), Vintage Cream (PTI)
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Quickie Glue Pen, Crystal Glitter, Scor-Buddy, Border Punch (EK Success)

4 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Oh pretty!! I love the soft peach shades with the pop of silver on the baubles! Super Chrismtas card!

nzillingworth said...

What a colour. Might have to have a go at making something simular. Smashing work.

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the decorative dies for the framing, pretty ornaments!

Helen L said...

I LOVE this card: it's done in my favorite color, and all those little squares with the lacy frames just remind me of beautiful pettit fours (I'm pretty sure my spelling is wrong: sorry!) :-) and they look good enough to eat!! :-P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs