Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Be true to yourself...


I have a Viva la Verve Sketch card to share with you today. The sketch was designed by Charmaine, and you can find out all the details on how to participate here.

I fell in love with this layout when I saw it. I've never used Washi Tape before and thought it was the perfect design to step out and use it. Fun stuff I tell ya!! I simply adore the new Verve sets with the banners included in their fonts and decided to use a sentiment, from Brighter days, with this sketch. This set is full of wonderfully encouraging sentiments and one of my absolute favorite Verve flowers.

Yeah, I didn't totally stick to the sketch...I only used 3 strips and moved my sentiment. Hope I didn't break too many rules. :)

That's it for today. Stop by tomorrow for a fun "spooky" card. I had a blast putting it together.
Happy Stamping ya'll!!

post signature

_____________________________________________________________

Stamps: Brighter days (Verve Stamps)
Dies: Resplendent Rectangles and Labels 28 (Spellbinders)
Paper: Vintage Finds (Teresa Collins), Vintage Cream and Smokey Shadow (PTI)
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine), Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Black Burlap String (May Arts), Sparklet (Kaisercraft), Vintage Washi Tape (Teresa Collins), Black Pearls (Kaisercraft), Sewing Machine, Copic

3 comments:

Carla Murphy said...

Yer killin me Tosha - lol! I'm swooning over this beautiful card. Love, love, love your work girl!!

Marisa said...

You sketch adjuster you LOL! Love the punched edge around the card and the fun washi tape you used! Lovely touch with the sponging on the sentiment panel.

Vickie Z said...

Fabulous!!! Love the washi tape!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs