Tuesday, February 21, 2012

JustRite Guest Designing...

I have long been a fan of JustRite, and have been stamping with their images for about 4 years. Well, at CHA, Kellie asked if I would like to be a guest designer for three days this week. Now, Kellie's super sweet, is a dear friend, and has a huge heart for papercrafting, and papercrafters themselves, so of course I jumped at the chance. JustRite has wonderful sentiments, and their designs that work with Spellbinders dies are fabulous!! So, I'd be honored if you'd head on over to the JustRite blog and check out the card I have to share with you today.

Happy Stamping my friends!!

post signature

10 comments:

Marisa said...

Yeah! You have done a fabulous job in this card and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest! Lovely use of the black.

Kjersti said...

Love your card, gorgeous colours and so lovely details!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful colors and design on this Tosh - heading over to Just Rite to see the full card! congrats on your guest DT spot!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is positively dreamy, Tosh!

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful Tosh! Perfectly out together!

Kellie Fortin said...

Thanks so much for guest blogging this week and inspiring me to go play with my distressed inks!! Love You!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Tosh this is so BEAUTIFUL!!~

Carolyn King said...

Sigh! Gorgeous Tosh. You are still rockin the Justrite :)

Anonymous said...

This is stunning! I really love this one & Justrite stamps too. Fabulous inspiration.
Beth Greco

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous design, so love the colors and neat idea with the border, sweet little charm too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs