Friday, September 2, 2011

Verve Diva Dare for August

I made this card for the Verve Diva Dare over on the Verve blog. For a closer look at the medallions, and for information on how you can get yourself some fabulous Verve goodies, be sure to head on over there!!

Here's all the Verve goodness that I used on this card:

I started off by using Amber's fun Viva la Verve sketch for today. You can find it HERE. For each medallion, I used the Curvy Bookplate die with the matching image from the Tag Time set. I also used a variety of other Verve dies: Jotted Heart, Flutterby, and the little heart from the I Heart U die set. The leaves at the top are from the Verve set Sunny Days, as well as the middle sentiment, and the other two sentiments are from Faithful Phrases and Happy Phrases. I added a Spellbinders Beaded Circle behind the sentiment flags, some buttons, and lastly some burlap string.

Thanks so very much for stopping by!! I hop you have a fabulous weekend!!
Happy Stamping!!

post signature


__________________________________________________

Stamps: Tag Time, Sunny Days, Faithful Phrases, Happy Phrases (Verve)
Paper: Londonerry (Prima), Bazzill, PTI
Ink: Smokey Gray (Versafine), Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Jotted Heart, Flutterby, and I Heart U dies (Verve), Beaded Circle die (Spellbinders), Buttons (PTI), Burlap String, Sewing Machine, Distrezz-it-All (Zutter)

6 comments:

Steph Herbert said...

Love all of the distressing! Fab card! :)

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Tosh. I'm scratching my head a bit on this one still LOL! Love the distressing and layered panels.

Vickie Z said...

OMG... How wonderful!! Love all the subtle colors and dies and distressing and twine and butterfly... Need I go on!?!?

Joanne (jojot) said...

such a unique design, my friend....really caught my eye....

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Tosh!!~

Pet73 said...

Wow, that is a special card! Really unique and so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs